World’s first Bluetooth amp to support all wireless sound formats
Bluetooth audio codec indicator
Supports USB DAC functionality
CSR8675 Bluetooth chip
The BTR3 is the first Bluetooth amplifier in the world to support all current wireless audio codecs – such as AAC, SBC, aptX, aptX Low Latency, aptX HD, LDAC, and LHDC. This robust format support will ensure great sound quality to give your headphones new life, and to allow them to once more to resonate with you emotionally.
The Qualcomm CR8675 Bluetooth chip used in the BTR3 is a premium low-power solution designed for enhanced audio applications with support for 24-bit transmission and processing,
The 300 mAh battery in the BTR3 takes only 1.5 hours to fully charge but allows for a lengthy 11 hours of playback!
The built-in amplifier in the BTR3 not only ensures your music sounds good, but that your calls do to. To further enhance your calling experience, BTR3 is also equipped with Qualcomm’s cVc noise cancellation technology, which automatically adjusts the microphone and actively suppresses background noise so that your call comes through as clear and audible as possible.
When a smartphone is paired with the BTR3, the phone’s volume is adjusted independently from the BTR3’s own volume control, giving you two sets of volume controls for even greater precision over deciding your desired volume. Also, the BTR3 remembers the volume level you last used it at, so no need to constantly reset your volume after simply turning the device off.
The BTR3 can be paired to other compatible devices with just a simple tap using the NFC wireless short-range communication protocol, entirely avoiding the cumbersome traditional pairing process.
When driving, you can connect your smartphone to the BTR3 via Bluetooth, and then connect the BTR3 to your car’s audio system via a 3.5mm audio cable. Not only Enjoying Music but also answer calls hands free.
- Powerful audio core + High-performance DAC: The Qualcomm CR8675 Bluetooth chip +High-performance independent AK4376A DAC used in the BTR3 are designed for enhanced audio applications with support for 24-bit transmission and processing, as well as extremely low distortion and extremely high Signal-to-Noise ratio.
- Unmatched Bluetooth format support: The first Bluetooth amplifier in the world to support all current wireless audio codecs – such as AAC, SBC, apt, apt Low Latency, apt HD, LDAC, and LHDC.
- Unique Bluetooth audio codec indicator light: Get to know the input Bluetooth audio codec by a simple glimpse of the FiiO logo at the front.
- New Type-C connector with USB DAC functionality: The BTR3 adopts the Type-C connector, which is easier to use than ever with its symmetric connector, allow you to insert a cable either way. USB DAC functionality is now also supported – no drivers needed here, simply plug and play!
- More functions, more possibilities: Simple one-touch NFC pairing + 11 hour of continuous pleasure at a full charge+Call up Siri in iOS + Remote control FiiO Music app, all of these allow you to get immersed in the music!
- The BTR3 supports the fast reconnection functionality, which allows you to instantaneously pair your BTR3 with your Android device by just holding the multifunctional button and tapping on a notification on your device