Microware HDMI Extender Over Ethernet is based on TCP/IP standard, so you can use IP switch box. It transmits your HD display with the high resolutions up to 390 feet (120 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source by using 1 CAT5e/6 cable. With the advantage of TCP/IP standard you can extend your HD video to multiple displays by using an Ethernet Switch.
HDMI Extender by TCP/IP is based on TCP/IP standard. It extends your display with the resolutions of 1080P/60Hz up to 395feets (120 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source by using one CAT5e/6 cable. With the advantage of TCP/IP standard, you can extend you HD video to multiple displays by using an Ethernet router or hub and the total distance can be up to max 660feets.
Plug and play HDMI extender cable.
Supports 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i videos.
Adopt 10G bandwidth nondestructive digital video transmission technique, with no delay and clear image.
Support HDCP protection, easy to installation.
Connect the signal source and the transmitting terminal of the extender with a HDMI cable.
Connect the signal source and the receiving terminal of the extender with a HDMI cable.
Connect the transmitting terminal and the receiving terminal of the extender with a cat5e or cat6 cable in place of HDMI cable.
Connect the extender to 5V power source, and start to supply power.
1 X HDMI Transmitter
1 X HDMI Receiver
2 X 5V/1A Adapter
1 X User Manual
- The HDMI Extender use cat-6 (recommended) cables up to 390Ft/120 metres instead of HDMI cable to transmit high definition signal, for cutting down cost. Long distance transmission of high definition is very difficult because HDMI cable is very expensive and infrequent.
- Support point-to-point mode,one point-to many mode and cascade connection mode.
- Support IR extender function allows iR remote control of source devices from remote viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the display back to the source devices.
- The Extender is designed to supply for long distance transmission of high definition signal.This hdmi extender offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- Notes: The extenders should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, or oxidative environment.Turn off the power when the devices for a long time not using.When cut off the power, pls. hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord.