The Sabrent USB to Serial converter is the perfect solution for transferring data from a PDA or digital camera. The USB to 9pin provides a connection between an available USB port and the more traditional RS-232 serial port found on many devices. This adapter is designed for connections to cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port. Simply plug your device into the adapter and the adapter into your PC or Mac. COM ports and Baud rates can be modified to desired set up.
• Provides the connection between USB and the traditional RS-232 serial port
• Works with cellular phones, PDA, digital cameras, modems, and others
• Supports automatic handshake mode
• Supports the RS-232 serial interface (standard 9-pin serial)
• USB full speed communication and bus-powered
• Single cable USB to serial communication
• Easy installation
• Mac OS 9.1 & highe
• Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
• USB 2.0 TO SERIAL MALE (9 PIN) RS232 CABLE ADAPTER
- Interface: USB 2.0 Type A RS-232 (9-pin) Male
- Install as a standard Windows COM port, full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals, TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND.
- Supports RS232 serial interface DB9.
- Supports over 1Mbps data transfer rate.
- Supports remote wake-up and power management