The environment-aware ZyXEL ES1100 Series offers 10/100 Mbps Ethernet speeds that is critical to next-generation network applications. It also provides power-saving functions to reduce energy consumption for lowered operating costs. Traffic detection – IEEE Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) compliance (ES1100-8P/16P/16/24E/24) The IEEE Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) feature automatically detects network traffic and adjusts power consumption dynamically, enabling the switch to reduce power consumption during low link utilization periods. The inactive link detection function automatically reduces power usage when inactive links or devices are detected. The ZyXEL ES1100 Series can adjust power consumption according to link status and the number of active network devices. Cable length detection This green feature enables the switch to automatically detect the length of connected Ethernet cables and adjust power usage accordingly. The shorter the cable length, the less power it consumes.
- Non-blocking, wire-speed transmission
- Auto MDI/MDI-X support ,IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Fanless design for silent operations ,IEEE 802.3x flow control supported
- IEEE 802.1p CoS supported ,IEEE 802.3af power on up to 4 ports
- Package Content : Ethernet Switch,Power Adapter,User’s Guide,Warranty Card, Warranty – 3 years